copyright Cantaré Children's Choir - all rights reserved
"I love Cantare because we get to
go on fun retreats and tours."
What participants have said:
- "I am honestly amazed at how much I value the 'Man Enough to Sing' experience—the fun, energy, passion and learning is a highlight for me. I am a bit jealous of the children who get to do this all of the time." - "I wil never forget the concert last night. The 'Viva la Vida'
finale was truly a spectacle: 150+ singers ranging in age from 6 to over 70, belting out that amazing song. I can't wait until next year!"
- "that was amazing. It was such a treat to see a brilliant choir
director from the other side."
- "a great success; quite an education" - "a blast"; "a great experience" - "being on stage was a rush" - "a terrific experience and I can guarantee bringing at least
one or two others along next year";
- "an experience that I will remember forever. I really hope it
becomes a more frequent or reoccurring event."
- "I now have a new insight into...rehearsal and stage life" - "just a short program, but did it ever have an impact..."
Contact Cantare Children's Choir for more details:
Man Enough to Sing 2017 generously supported by:
Calgary Pro Musica Society, Dean O'Brien
Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Dornian
Calgary Opera, Bob McPhee
Cantaré Music Services Catherine Glaser-Climie
G. Brent Cooper Professional Corporation
Good Earth Coffeehouse, Marc Gravel, 1502 - 11 Street SW
VillageBrewery, Karen Seda
WMS, Graeme Reid
It will be a day to remember forever.
Are you "MAN ENOUGH TO SING?"
Workshop Day Saturday, February 11, 2017 10 AM - 3:30 PM
St. Stephen's Anglican Church
Performance March 4, 2017 7:30 PM
Knox United Church